Thursday, August 28, 2008

See You on the Flip Side

I sit here in my Hotel room for the last hour reflecting upon the experiences I have had for the past 40 days.  I have never had anything compare to this experience in my life.  I learned, I lived, I loved, I laughed, I cried, I sweated, and rarely slept.  We truly worked and played hard.  ANd we all came together in unity to make Beijing 2008 the experience that it was. i now embark on a journey through China leaving so any behind.  There is so much to say and remember about this trip.  I made some new friends for life hopefully.  I truly hope that everyone will stay in touch.  Trevor, Matt, Dean, David, David B. JOhn, Julia, Audrey, Leslie, Max, Rick, Lynn, Margaret, all my CHinese hosts and hostesses.....ok this sounds a bit like an Oscar speeech now.  It is running on too long, and I hear the music telling me to move on. I board a train tonight for Xian, then on to Tibet.  I will miss Beijing and all of it's wackiness.  But I will never forget the times we had!!! Heres to Vancouver and onto London!!!!! 

No comments: